Finance teams need to aggregate and report on data while conducting business reviews on a regular cadence. Teams provides a hub in which all files, data, conversations and meetings can happen in a single place, safely and securely.
Here are the Steps to take.
- Create a new team for your entire finance organization.
- Add channels for Finance Reviews, Business Insights, Audits, Governance and Compliance.
- Schedule recurring team meetings, such as monthly business reviews.
- Upload team files to the channels, such as annual financial statement reviews and audit reports.
- Pin relevant apps used by the team—Excel, PowerBI, Planner—or pin critical files, intranet portals, or websites.
Let us know your questions or thoughts about Microsoft Teams. Tweet to me @bradholt_IT with #TeamsTuesday