One of the most common workday challenges is organizing OneDrive for Business and SharePoint Online documents and sites. Here are some ways you can organize documents and sites in OneDrive for Business.
- Store documents in OneDrive for Business or in your Team Site library
- Find documents
- See a list of documents you’ve recently opened
- See documents people have shared with you
- Set alerts on documents to track changes
- Follow sites to make them easy to find later
Brad Holt is a SharePoint Online Consultant and has helped 100’s of clients to work smarter with SharePoint Online.