Teams provides IT professionals with a single hub to plan, execute, and manage all phases of infrastructure deployments and rollouts—a useful tool to help drive transformation and change management across the organization.
- Create a new team and add members from IT and other stakeholders from across the company.
- Add channels for Service Strategy, Problem, Incident and Change, Deployment, Health and Reporting, Readiness and Adoption, Support and Management and Governance.
- Upload important files or logs to the channels.
- Pin relevant apps used by your team, such as Word, Excel or Planner.
- Set up connectors, such as bots for process automation.
- Schedule and hold recurring or impromptu meetings with key stakeholders from within Teams.
Let us know your questions or thoughts about Microsoft Teams. @bradholt_IT
Tweet This: Get the game plan to use Microsoft Teams in your organization #TeamsTuesday @bradholt_it